- ACV Inc. is a 50-member, board certified, physician owned medical group established in 2003 by the merging of two local groups.
- Employees can become shareholders in the corporation after a year
- Practice includes:
- one full-service level 1 trauma center hospital including cardiac, general OR, OB, multi specialty orthopedics, and pediatrics with the areas only level 1 NICU
- Two full service outpatient surgical centers performing a broad range of cases
- Two large endoscopy centers
- One cosmetic surgery center and dental office
- Call responsibility is shared equally among all partners using a call bank system which allows great flexibility in call duties based on the desire of the individual physician.
- New physicians are on a one-year partnership track. All group decisions are made by majority vote of the shareholders equally along with a Board of Directors. Our board is made up of shareholders voted for a two year term.
- All physicians are paid on a productivity-based compensation system regardless of years of service, payor mix or type of cases performed. There is pay parity from day one with no buy in required.
- The group prides itself on fairness, collegiality, and professionalism which has led to our nationally record low malpractice and safety record as reported by The Doctors Company.
- We have an amazing and committed office staff leading to our overhead costs being well below the national average.
- Full-time positions available
Anesthesia Consultants of Virginia, Inc
5115 Bernard Dr Ste 201
Roanoke VA 24018